Carrion Crown (Drexel)
- Jominda Fallenbridge does more than brew potions—she brews drugs and poisons as well and sells them through agents in other towns. Why else would the sheriff be so interested in her business?
- Stories that Harrowstone is haunted are just that—stories. The ruins are still dangerous, but what folks think are ghosts are only the nasty vermin that live there.
- Harrowstone is a ruined prison— partially destroyed by a fire in 4661, the building has stood vacant ever since. The locals suspect that it’s haunted, and don’t enjoy speaking of the place.
- Harrowstone was built in 4594. Ravengro was founded at the same time as a place where guards and their families could live and that would produce food and other supplies used by the prison. The fire that killed all of the prisoners and most of the guards destroyed a large portion of the prison’s underground eastern wing, but left most of the stone structure above relatively intact. The prison’s warden perished in the fire, along with his wife, although no one knows why she was in the prison when the fire occurred. A statue commemorating the warden and the guards who lost their lives was built in the months after the tragedy—that statue still stands on the riverbank just outside of town.
- Most of the hardened criminals sent to Harrowstone spent only a few months imprisoned, for it was here that most of Ustalav’s executions during that era were carried out. The fire that caused the tragedy was, in fact, a blessing in disguise, for the prisoners had rioted and gained control of the prison’s dungeons immediately prior to the conf lagration. It was only through the self-sacrifice of Warden Hawkran and 23 of his guards that the prisoners were prevented from escaping—the guards gave their lives to save the town of Ravengro.
- The Whispering Way is a sinister organization of necromancers that has been active in the Inner Sea region for thousands of years.
- The letters V, E and S have been written on the memorial to Harrowstone’s Warden in animal blood Domo killed the crazy farmer that did this
- Matilda saw tracks go by her that seemed to be created by an invisible horse drawn carriage
- The children in this town sing a disturbing skipping song
Put her body on the bed.
Take a knife and lop her head.
Watch the blood come out the pipe.
Feeds the stirge, so nice and ripe.
Drops of red so sparkly bright.
Splatters spell her name just right.
With a hammer killed his wife.
Now he wants to claim your life.
Tricksy father tells a lie.
Listen close or you will die.
- 2 stirges flying in time to music attacked the Laughing Demon Inn
*Kill screaming doors with holy water
*Tren has chains following him